Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Scratch

Scratch it is a game where you have to make a cat do something you can make them do voices Sphero and scratch work the same because you can use block to make you cat move around and you can do that with the Sphero I prefer to do scratch because I know how to use it and I think it is better. And it is a programme were you can make animations games you can use the app to solve problems by. Sphero is a tiny robot that you can control with blocks and then you can make them move what direction you put them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.