Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Park

Hello my name is Jesse on Monday the 23 of September we went to Orana park we went to go see the meerkats and they we running around one of then were standing on the logs. After we had looked at the meerkats we went to go and look at the reptiles we went to go and look at the spider monkeys but they were still in there cage and then later on they came out and they had some grass to eat there were 4 females and then we had lunch we went to go and look at the tiger before we had lunch we sat near the kiwi and had lunch. After lunch we went to go and see gorilla's and the giraffe's when I fed the giraffe the giraffe ate the leaves of my branch there were no more leaves on my branch. My favorite thing at orana park was the spider monkeys because they were funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.