Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Ella West Visit

Today Ella West came to our school and then talked to us about her books she came to our school because some of the classes were reading her book then they made a blog post and posted it to the blog and sent it to Ella West. She has wrote some books called real life, Rain Fall, Night Vision and some others Al and Bh are reading night vision Ella West told us a tiny bit about Night Vision and she said something about a murderer. She is making a book called The Sound Of My Heart she does not want it out next year she wants it out the year after next year her first book was called Thieves.

Image result for Ella west books

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    You did a great job remembering all of the titles of Ella West's novels! She has written quite a few books. In your blogging, I want you to be careful of your punctuation and remembering where your full stops go, a few of them are missing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.