Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Hurumanu PE

Hello my name is Jesse today we done Hurumanu PE and we done exercising we done star jumps, jogging, lunges and then we done passes with our team to learn new thing like how to block when other people and then we started shooting the ball in the hoops. sport is bench ball and they call a number and the you have to run and touch the wall and then you get the ball and then you try get a goal my next steps are to try help someone new how to play bench ball. The changing thing about this week is the 5 minute warm up time but the thing that is going well is that I get through all of the task. I work successfully with other by giving them complements and talking to people who I don't normally talk to.

1 comment:

  1. Hello jesse i read your blog i love P.E. I very like how you got some photos i would very like to know who won. I also like all the information it was very good.I wont to ask you something I really want to know what sport you are doing next and who wins Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.