Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Gym sports

Today at gym sport we played multi sport with Mr Scott we played Soccer, Netball, Hockey, Basketball while we were doing multi sport the other people were doing gymnastics. At the end we lost but we didn't give up when we were losing but in the morning we were cleaning the garden we were getting the dirt moved and pulling out weeds. We also planted flowers and seeds we planted celery and broccoli and then we came back to the class and we started doing blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.