Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PE Hurumanu

Hello for the last couple of week we have been doing PE with Mrs Simpson and Mrs Birtch we played bench ball and we done some warm ups we do them so we can be ready for the game we done drills they were 40 star jumps jogging and high knees. For bench ball we done year 7 vs 7 and the year 8 done the same thing as us and then we done year 8 vs year 7 we lost but we tried to beat them they were really hard to beat. I learned that one player should be guarding the other peoples goal and that if you pass the ball to you teammates you most likely to get one of your players onto the bench. After that we done math and it was kinda hard because we had to find out how much money we were going to need we done sneak up granny to I counted to work out the equations with my group and then we got the answer and they helped me answer some. I am a out stander because I can work successfully with the people in my team by passing the ball to them and I also know how my feelings affect other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.