Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Learning Story


My favorite experiment of science was the crystals experiment because we got to see how to make crystals. I was doing salt, Tai was doing the sugar crystals and Hayley was doing the borax crystals. The borax crystals turned out good but the rest turned out bad because you couldn't really see the crystals on the sugar or the salt but you could see the borax crystals. I said yeah because we needed to put more sugar into the cup because we only put 2.


I can listen and understand other people’s ideas when they are talking and I can give them some feedback when they need it. I gave someone feedback on what they could do next.


I also share my ideas to my friends and other people when they need help with their work. I ask people if they need help and I ask if they can help me if I do not know what to do. I asked someone what to do because I did not know what to do.


I can create my own things instead of copying my friends work. I didn’t copy my friends when I did not know what to do.



I can work with chromebooks and ipads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.