Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Rubbish art

In you own words, what is the projects? The project is about trying not to litter your rubbish.

What is the purpose? To get all the rubbish of the ground and in the sea so the animals don't die.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to need? 500 600 because a car would be hard to make. why do you think that? Because cars are big.

What colors do you think we will see the most? Bottles that you can see to the other side. why? Because lots of people use them and then but them in the bin.

what type of art would you like to create? I would like to create a car.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    Thanks for sharing your CIP ideas with us. I am interested in knowing whether you think that our project is trying to pick up ALL the rubbish? I wonder if we could refine some of your ideas.

    Which community are we focussing on? Why did we choose that one?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.