Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Maths

Today in the morning we were doing inspirational math with Miss Birch and we were doing it in groups the people in my group was Harry, John, Raneet and me we had to make a decision on who we would out of two kids they were doing jobs for there mum for the holidays the girl and the boy. The girl got 12 dollars and the boy got 1 but the boys price goes up and the girl gets two dollars everyday.

What was the activity today?
 Today we choose who we would want to be out of two kids call Ariana and Matua I chose Matua because his money doubled up everyday in one week he got 191 and Ariana got 22 dollars in one week So that means that Matua




How did your group solve it?





What strategy did you use?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    This looks like a nice start to your maths blog, but I think there are still a few things to complete here.

    Have another look please.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.