Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Athletics Day

Yesterday it was athletics day we got to choose what events we done I chose High jump 3000 long distance 200 m race. Shot put and 60 m race I came first in the 60 m sprints the 3000 long distance and then forgot to go to the 200 m race but it was not who came first. It was what time you got in all the races shot put was probably my baddest event the sprints was problem my best event and then I went to go watch my friends. It was really hot and sunny l done the 3000 long distance race in the morning when it wasn't really hot and then when it got near the end of the day it got windy we done relays at the end of the day and some of the teachers joined in at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse!

    Thanks for sharing about your experiences at Athletics Day, I like that you told us about the different events that you chose to participate in.

    I wonder if next time you can check that your full stops are in all the right places!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.