Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

B+E

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doig B+E my teacher is Mr Collins and I am working with Alex, James and Jack. Alex is our buisness advisor. For market day we will be selling fruit chains we called it that because we are going to add fruit burst inside of a chain. We will be selling our product at school in front of our class rooms. We are having market day to raise enough money to do eotc days is where we go out to places. market day is on the 1st of december do aproxmaly 11 days. I am enjoying market day because I get to work with my friends who are in different classes. My favorite part is working with my friends. Something that has been a challenge is trying to keep my group on task. I am looking foward to rasing money to go on the eotc days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.