Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Voltage

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing house plans I chose to do house plan a and we had to do heaps of questions there were normal questions and then we had to do some bonus ones. My favourite part was drawing the house because I like drawing when I had to do the questions I thought it was boring but in the end I just done it and it was easy. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.
The aim is to put some of the ideas that we have learned and to learn OHM’s law
I chose to use 7 lights because that is how many rooms I had. There was one light in the bathroom and laundry, 3 in both bedrooms and 3 in the kitchen and living room.
200÷25=18A
20050=9A
200\100=7A
Current: 14











6x4=24

150+24=174m
Area: 174m

200\1=200v
200\2=100v
200\3=66.67
Voltage: 6.7 Volts

Calculations told me about how my circuit was working and created energy for lights and it made sense to me.
The project was a bit boring but once we got to start drawing it started to get fun. If I was to do it again I would choose a harder house.
Voltage
What are fuses? A fuse is an electrical safety device built around a conductive strip that is designed to melt and separate in the event of excessive current. Fuses are always connected in series with the component to be protected from over current, so that when the fuse blows it will open the entire circuit and stop current through the component.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.