Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

100 Word Challenge

This is my 100 word please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

There once was a water park where there were kids playing in the water. They were splashing and you could see a water slide in the back where there were kids going down the slide. It was a very sunny day, enough to get sunburn. There were lanes for people to swim in; there were fast lanes and slow lanes. In the back people were eating food with their family’s. They looked happy. Some of their friends were there so then they got to be with their family and friends. It started to get late and everyone left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.