Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

WW1

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been working on ww1 I have learned heaps about ww1 first off I didn't even know anything about no man's land. After I joined this class I knew what it was it is where everone started and then one team rushed the other team and then half of them dies some of the people had to stay back and get shot because they didn't want to run onto the feild because the were scared of dying. If they stayed back then they still would have died because there is a person that kills people if they do not go. Everyone in WW1 was 13 or 14 so they were still young.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.