Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Vaping Game

 In Health we were set a task that required us to create a game we chose to create monopoly. The topic we chose was vape monopoly we had fake money and we got our vape pieces from the 3d printer. First we had to complete a sheet and then we got to create the game. Once we had done our 6 strategies we started deciding what game we were going to do. From there we started working on the game. It was challenging when people in my group were loud. I coped with this challenge by working with my friends. I worked well but the people in my group were very loud and we lost points. Next time I will work with some new people instead of the people I was working with. I am really proud of our game and it was really fun working with my friends. Our game was to try and help people to stop vaping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.