Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Waka On the Avon

 Hello readers last week we went to the Avon over by Margret Mahy. We went in the waka there were two waka's it was really fun it was a good experience there were some year 7s, 9s, 10s. First we had to do some practising.  After we had done all of the practise we hopped on the boat. We started going really fast and then we turned around and went to the bridge. After we had done some practise on the boat we had a race with the other team we won but the oter team had started to catch up with us. After we said thank you and then we left to go play on the margret mahy park.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse
    Kia pai tō mahi.., great work!!! You clearly had a great time. I'd love to know what you think is the best thing you learned from the experience?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.