Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

United Party

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on political party I was working with Leo, Hamid, Seryebuth, Nevaeh, and we were practising our lines I was reading the first three I was nervous. Before all of the lessons we would all get to have a conversation about our politic party and then we would get into our groups and do the work it took quite a while to get them finished because not everyone in our group was there all of the time. but in the end every group went up and they got to read there policies I was nervous at fist but then when I read the first part I was happy. This is what we done please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.