Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Holiday Task

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been working on holiday task with Miss Birtch I chose to do the where would I rather live the chose was Burkina Faso or Verkhoyansk and we had to do some research about the country. These are some facts about Burkina Faso. Burkina Faso is situated on an extensive plateau, which is slightly inclined toward the south.A  mountainous area interspersed with broad plateaus and broken by river and coastal lowlands. So as you see I would rather choose Burkina Faso. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. Thank you.cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/94414/files/52303074/f...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.