Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Do Now Week 9

 Is learning about politics important in High School? I agree that learning about politics is important because if you ever wanted to be the president then you would want to know how to publicly or to crowds. The reason for this is because if you wanted to speak to crowds then you would want to know how to speak and not get nervous. Its like if I wanted to be a public speaker I would want to learn about politics just encase I become a speaker. This  is why I think that every High school student should learn about politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.