Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Heat Transfer

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science. Heat means moving heat from one place to another. Conductors of heat can pass heat from one place to another. Insulator of heat means it does not pass on heat and it keeps all of the heat. and example from conductor is a heater, body. And some example for insulator is an oven or a jacket. When I lit the teabag on fire it flew up in the air and it was cool this happend because of the little particles that heated the teabag and the heat makes the particles spread out so they are lighter and go up. This is what I done please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.