Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

The school we are working with

Hello my name is Jesse for the last lesson we have been trying to find out who we were going to be working with I don't know what it is for but we had to find out who they were the school. The school name was St Peters School and they are from Cambridge we had gotten a box that had 3d glasses and some paper we had to make a answer garden and we had to write what empathy. But we also had to find out what school it was by getting some clues and me and another person got the answer it was kinda hard but in the end I got it. 

Image result for st peters schoolImage result for school kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.