Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Procedural Writing: Weekbix



Hello my name is Jesse today we were doing science and we had to make a doc about how to make weetbix or any other breakfast I chose weetbix because we started doing it on the board so that's how I got the idea. Enjoy





Procedural Writing: Weekbix





Materials


Bowl


Spoon


Milk


Sugar


Hot water


Weetbix





Ingredients


2.4 Weetbix


2 teaspoons of sugar


Hot water or milk





Steps


First get everything you need;Bowl, Sugar, Weetbix, Milk, spoon, Hot water and that is what you are going to need.





Second put the weetbix in the bowl and then milk or hot water and then add some sugar if you want it.





Let you weetbix sit for a couple of minutes or you can just start mixing your food and then you can start eating your food.





Conclusion





If you stir your weetbix it will make them taste better because the sugar is sweet and that's why it tastes better. You can add some fruit if you want but that is up to you what fruit you want to have on your weetbix.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.