Pages

Monday, February 10, 2020

The Martain

Hello my name is Jesse for the two weeks we have been watching a movie called The Martian and it is about a man called Mark Watney that got stuck on mars for about two years because there was a storm that happens and he got hit by satellite and then he got stuck. The rest of his crew had to leave without him because the couldn't find him because of the storm and then he found HAB and he made water and heat and then I blew up and then he tried it one more time and it had worked

Then he made crops and they started t grow and then he seen one and then the grew more and that what he ate for most of the time he had also found a camera and he could talk to people and then the door had a hole and it exploded and he had not crops.

 And then he went into his rover and then messaged the president and then he got tape he made his door after it had blew up he counted all of his potatoes and then he ate and made a video telling people how bad the music was. And then he went in his rover and he went to a location so he could fly up to his crew.

Image result for the martian

And then he made it up to his crew and he was going 68 kilometers so they made a bomb to slow it down and the bomb exploded and then the leader sat on a seat and she went out to get Mark Watney but he made a hole in his astronaut suit and he flew like iron man and then they went back to earth and he told everyone what he done and what they have to do and then everyone there practiced and then they went to space.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Angus
    I am in your class this sis a very good blog post I like so much I like the photo of the space pirate mark watney you should next time add paragraphs
    BLOG YOU LATER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Jesse!

    Nice job on this blog, you wrote a lot about the movie! I think Angus has a good point, you could indicate your paragraphs better by spacing them out, but I can see where you have broken up your ideas.

    I think you should work with a buddy for some editing when you are fast finished, or re-read yourself. There are just a few tiny spelling errors that if you caught them, would really improve the overall quality of your blog work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.