Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Book Review

Hello my name is Jesse for the last couple of weeks we have been reading and I finished a book the book is called I just get angry and it is made by Timothy Bowden and Sandra Bowden I chose this book because it was a comic. Overall I like the book because there is a lot of details and photos my favorite part was when he stopped getting so angry I would recommend this book to people that get angry. I rate it a 5.0 
Image result for I just get so angry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    Thank you for fixing up your book review. Remember, the review comes when the book is complete. I like that I can see evidence that you were using the instructions doc to help include all the right info.

    I look forward to seeing more about the books you have chosen to read this year.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.