Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Holidays

In the holidays I went ten pin bowling and my score was one hundred and I came second place and my friend came first he got one hundred twelve. He got a strike and I didn't It was hard but when I got to the score forty I found it easy. I was using some of the big balls and some small balls they where easier than the larger balls so I only went for the small balls. I found it was easy and then my friend started to take the x small balls and he done good but then he went to the bigger balls. Because they were easier for him but the heavier balls were harder than the small balls. My Dad went so I tried to beat his score he got ninety three so I had bet him and then we played another game of ten pin bowling and my score was lower than the one I had done the game before because my score was seventy nine my dad won.Image result for bowling

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse!

    It sounds like you had a really fun day bowling in the holidays. I like bowling too, but sometimes I find it difficult to get the strikes as well! Did your whole family go bowling or just you and your Dad?

    I like how you included an image to your blog post!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.