Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Integrity

Hello my name is Jesse and we had to do a blog about integrity and we had to do some questions

Having Integrity means? doing the right thing at the right time when the teachers not watching.

How you can show integrity at school by? Being a role model and telling the truth and not lying about anything.

Three things I have shown integrity are? Not lying Trying your best and doing the right thing.

Thanks for reading my post if you can please send some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.