Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

DLO




Today we done music and we had to do a solo person who sings and then after that we had to do one on a band and I chose Six60 and the solo singer I chose was Stan Walker and we had to chose one New Zealand singer and one song that you like from him and I chose take it easy he has awards won they are international and achievement award there are a lot of people in the band but I don't know their names. Six60 has won some awards but I got some of his New Zealand my favorite song by Six60 is called closer and my favorite song by Stan Walker is Take it easy.









Image result for six60

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.