Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

DLO




Today we done music and we had to do a solo person who sings and then after that we had to do one on a band and I chose Six60 and the solo singer I chose was Stan Walker and we had to chose one New Zealand singer and one song that you like from him and I chose take it easy he has awards won they are international and achievement award there are a lot of people in the band but I don't know their names. Six60 has won some awards but I got some of his New Zealand my favorite song by Six60 is called closer and my favorite song by Stan Walker is Take it easy.









Image result for six60

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    You shared a lot of information about Six60 and Stan Walker. I wonder if next time you can challenge yourself to create a type of DLO to put on your blog. Maybe try using Google Slides or Piktochart or another app to share your learning in a creative way!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.