Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

HruruManu PE

Today we did bench ball we were in our teams. How you play bench ball it the are two benches and there is one person who stands on the bench an then you need to work as a team to get the ball to the other side. If you get it to the other side you need to pass to the person that is standing on the bench after that you go stand on the bench with them and then you have the rest of the team. They need to pass the ball to you or the person that was standing on the bench. We got given a task it was to include other and joining in yourself. This is important in a team because the teams could be fair and it is nice to include others because the might not have a team you need teammates because you cant win unless you have a person standing on the bench.

we won two round then we lost to light blue they had really good players in there team. I think our team done pretty good but next time we could pass to each other more.   

Thanks for reading my blog if you can please send me some feedback on what I could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.