Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Creative writing

Once upon a time there was a cemetery and it was silent because there were no people there because they were all dead and they were in the ground it was dark and I was lost I was there myself I was scared because I did not have a phone to use to call my parents. They were all having a party I did not know where to go, so I started walking around and got lost even more. Then I heard a car go past and listened to where the car was but I couldn't find it. Then I heard a sound it was the wind swaying the trees left to right I started screaming help! Help! But no one answered. I heard something It was even closer I went over to the car then there was another car but no one else come pick me up I said to myself why is no one coming to look for me my family were doing something else they did not know I was gone the party finished my mum,dad were looking for me they were calling my name but I was at the cemetery. I was about 1 mile away and it was getting even darker and I was starving I would eat anything but there was nothing to eat there was a shop nearby. It had a phone but you needed money to call people there was a person in the shop so I went in there I asked him for water with some food he said where are your parents I told him I was lost so he gave me some water and food with some money he said go call your parents on the phone outside so I called them they answered the phone they said where are you so I told them I was at the cemetery then seen a shop then they came to the shop they took me back home they said were glad the man gave you some money for that phone. But my parents paid for the money that he gave me.
The end

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse.

    This is a very spooky story, I enjoyed reading what you have created today. My suggestion for next time is to make sure you include the LO and the introduction explain what work you are sharing with us and why. That will make it better for the reader to understand.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.