Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Revolution Tour

On Tuesday people came to our school and there was a person named Reggie. He played games with us and there were other people there and they were dancing. I liked the Revolution show because we got to do something else they come to our school every year and the do the same stuff we played a game where he would put a song on and then we had to sing it after he had paused the song. After that he told us a story about what had happened when he was younger and the story was about a man that got adopted by a man and then he heard Reggie crying in his room because he missed his real Mum so he walked in there and said it will be OK. Then Reggie got looked after by the man that adopted him. Some people started crying because they were sad. Some of the songs were let it go and Keke do you love me?

My favorite part was when he told us the story of what happened when he was younger please send me some feedback if you can thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.