Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Why Canada was on the news

In Canada the Toronto basketball team mad it to the NBA finals for basketball and it there first appearance and they made it to the finals they couldn't get to game one but they made it to the finals and then on Monday the Toronto Raptors and versing the Golden State Warriors and the time is 12.00 pm.Image result for toronto raptors

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse,
    I really like your blog post about ( why Canada is on the News ) Maybe you could put some link in your blog post so we can click on it and look at it in a website. Maybe next time you could tell us more about why is canada on the news. Keep up the good work Jesse.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.