Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Boomerang

Hey my name is Jesse today we watched a video about a man who gave a girl a cake for her grandpa because the grandpa brought a kid a cake and then the girl wanted a cake for her grandpa for his birthday. And the guy that gave the person that brought the cake for the girl the grandpa brought a cake for him back because the mum did not have enough money because she did not have enough money either. The grandma told the girl to go pick something for the grandpa so she went over to the counter and then the guy ran after the girl and gave them the cake and the grandma said you didn't need to buy it and then the guy that brought the cake told a story to them about how a guy that brought him a cake for his birthday and then he said happy birthday. And then walked out and looked at him and then he was gone and then they got home and gave the cake to the grandpa and went to go get some candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.