Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Home Chemistry


Home Chemistry



Aim:Looking at 10 households chemicals

Equipment:
1.Salt sodium chloride
2.Surf enzymes
3.White vinegar  acetic acid
4.Baking soda sodium hydrogen carbonate
5.Baking powder  sodium hydrogen carbonate
6.Cleaner Sodium hydroxide
7.Detergent carboxylic
Image result for salt sodium chloride8.Lemonade  Oxygen, water, sugar
9.Sugar  - hydroxymethyl
10.Citric acid -tricarboxylic
This is our work for the first day of science
Image result for vinegar+baking soda instructions

Foam
Fizz
Burst
Reactions
Mixture
Image result for Baking powder  sodium hydrogen carbonateImage result for salt sodium chloride

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse,

    I am impressed. It is neat, tidy and well presented. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.