Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Home Chemistry

In Week 2 we were with Mr Palmer he showed us what would happen if he put Vinegar and baking soda together. What we needed 2 Cups Vinegar Baking soda and also a measuring cup Tray and then Mr Palmer put the Vinegar and baking soda in and then it started to fizz up and rises up to the top and then the bubbles. Rise out of the cup like an explosion Mr Palmer told us that you should put the Vinegar in and then the Baking soda and then it would make a bigger explosion.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse

    I look forward to seeing your completed post. Please comment back to me when you have finished up this task.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse it is Hunter, I like how you had detailed information. I think that it would be better if you added pictures of your work I think it would make it pop out. What was your favourite part of it all?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.