Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Writing

 Hello readers today we got our writing assesment from term one and four and we were looking at our scores and seeing what score we got over al for term one I got a four B the topic was is sports better than music. Then the next one was is the refferee always right. And then we need to use the rubric.

I am trying to use other punctuation like commas, question marks and exclamation marks , ? !

I have used speech marks to show someone is talking but I have a few mistakes.

Use commas to show clauses (different parts of a sentence).

I am trying to use organisation words and phrases that grab the reader’s attention and interest.

I am trying to do my strucure ideas are organised in basic paragraphs.

I am trying to organise my sentances by linking together sentences that match what is happening in my writing.

Most of my sentences tell the reader what I want them to know

I hook the reader in by thinking carefully about the way I use my sentences.

Some of my ideas show complexity (have extra information, detail or facts that explain my thinking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.