Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Acrylic LED Sign

Aim: My aim is to make a design that I would like I am thinking of supreme and it is going to be red and white.
I like this design because of the coulor.
Red
Supreme
Rectangle
Led stands for light emitting diode, we need 5 volts to light put the led. 
Voltage 1.7V
Resistor for 5VDC160Ω
Resistor for 9VDC360Ω
Resistor for 12VDC510Ω
It is important to use a resistor so it dosen't explode.\
2. Brown-L Blue-Brown-Gold
3. Tolerence: Gold 5%
Red is positive 5v
Black is ground 0v
Green and white transfer data
I finished doing all of my work so we painted it black and then while it was was drying we got to play handball and then I done another coat of black and then im gonna take it hom and when its dark im gonna turn it on and see what it looks like. One thing I learned was to solder and it was really easy.
Klausa kailis žaisti acrylic led sign board - aidanandlowelleatpdx.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.