Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

My Project

Angus made the robot while me and serybuth got all of the parts for the robot and designing for our team logo. My next steps will be to work with someone else and l ead my group so they can help build it. This is what we made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.



 Angus made the robot while me and serybuth got all of the parts for the robot and designing for our team logo. My next steps will be to work with someone else and l ead my group so they can help build it. This is what we made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.  Maybe I should make a box to put on the handle so he can turn it around to open and close it.

My first project was a robot and I am very happy. When I was little, I dreamt of knowing how to build amazing things and create amazing inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.