Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reflection

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing classes and this week we had a reliever we were good but some of us were being silly. And we had to do reflection time there were 4 questions we had to do. The classes that I like are business and health I show commitment in both of them I get my work done and I show all of the CARR values. We have also been doing arts kete our project is pick up sticks were right now we are colouring in the sticks. When the reliever was here I was good I helped him with the roll but I was also talking to my friends when he was talking. My goal for the last week of school is to try and stay off all of the cards. These are our CARR values Respect, Resilience, Commitment, Achievement.

Home - Hornby High School

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.