Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Current Circuit

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing electricity last week we done static with Mr Heath I was really fun and funny because people's hair started to go up into the air because of the static energy. This is what we done today please leave a comment on my blog n what I could do better next time.

The battery on my circuit generates power into the circuit. The wire links to every so the electricity can go all around. And the light bulb just generates light around the circuit. Current is how quickly electrons move and voltage means how much the electrons have.





Parallel circuit 
In series all components of a circuit are in a loop
This Circuit has Wires, Light bulbs, And a battery
Series Circuit In parallel components are different from series Components. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.