Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Week 2 Do Now

 The U-Boat was used in WW1 and 2 they used these boats as a naval weapon it was made by heaps on nations. The U-Boat could carry 35 people and there were more than one boat in the ocean they would all stay around each other, It drove around the ocean for 2 hours. The boat was 214 feet long. The boats we made by USA and Brazil. Most of the people on the boat were German.

I chose this video because it shows people how the boat works and where everything it I recommend you watch this.  Video Of U-Boat

1 comment:

  1. Great Jesse, thanks for sharing your Do Now.

    Next time, see if you can embed the video so it shows up like a photo, this is a great skill to add to make your blog posts stand out as well as adds interest.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.