Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Calypso

When I was listening to the song I heard beach sounds and it reminded me of waves splashing against the sand the blue water looked like people were going there to have a family trip watching the waves. I seen the bright sun beaming down on the sand and people in the water using there kayaks. And then the palm trees swaying. It looked like they you could get coconuts of the trees if you were stranded on the island.The Best Caribbean Beaches For 2019: The Ultimate List

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.