Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

100 Word Challenge Week 2

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on a app called harpara and was ding the 100 word challenge it was about a man in a dark room he was by himself he was happy until he got taken into this room it was random. After twenty minutes he woke up from his dream and he was walking around and he thought that he was hallucinating. This is what I done please leave a comment on my blog on what I can do next time.

There once was a man in a dark room. It was so dark you couldn't even see him. He yelled to see if anyone was there and got no response so he was guessing that it was just him. He was shocked to know that it was just him. It was like he had freedom from everyone. He couldn't remember anything apart from sitting on his bed and then he got taken here. He didn’t like it there because he had nothing to do. He sat there trying to think about what had happened and how he got there and then he woke up from his sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.