Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Relaxing Boat Music

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on 100 word challenges today we were doing one about a boat going in the sea I seen the waves splashing against my boat and then everyone falling over.

 There once was a boat in the light blue ocean. You could hear the palm trees swaying the ocean loud because of the waves splashing against your boat. And the cameras flashing in my eyes I watched dolphins diving out of the water and then diving back in. I started to feel like the boat was about to crash into something and then It hit something at the bottom of the ocean. I saw water flying from the back to the front. I started to sit down next to my friend and we were talking about the boat. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.