Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

200 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100 word challenge but today we started to do 200 word challenge because it started snowing I seen everyone running around outside and I also seen some people falling over. The grass green started to turn white. People were happy when they were playing with there soccer balls.

Today it started to snow. There were heaps of people running around on the field. People were going to class soaking wet. I saw snowballs flying and everyone was happy the white snow flew in the air like it had come from the north pole. Everyone was happy the teachers were outside too but they were not going near the snow. I went in the snow but not for long because I didn’t want to get sick. Everyone was going back to class and they were soaking wet and they had fun finishing off the class. I heard everyone laughing and I could hear the typing of the keyboards in my class. I started talking to my friends about the snow and about how wet everyone was. I wished I was at home having a hot chocolate and sitting by the fire. I wanted to sit down with my family and look at the snow and then go back inside and then I would sit next to my fire.

Go build a snowman": Superintendent announces snow day despite remote  learning with heartfelt letter - CBS News

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.