Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

NZ Prejudice

For the last two weeks we have been learning about racism and some other things for the black lives matter part we were watching a film about Brooklyn nine nine. And the main character got told off by a white cop because he was going around the street looking for his daughters toy. This reminds me of when George Floyd got killed by a white cop. I want people to know that don't judge people on there skin colour. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Black Lives Matter support down since June, still strong among Black adults  | Pew Research Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.