Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

SEXXY Paragraph 3

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing paragraphs and the paragraphs were about the movie hunt for the wilder people this is a good movie because they are in the forest and everyone is hunting for them because they want to prize. The is different types of conflict but then also in the end Ricky and Hec become happy during the film they didn't like each other because Ricky makes him angry but then after Hec breaks his ankle and Ricky takes a car and he drives. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on what I could do better next time.

Ricky runs away and then Hec finds him and he breaks his ankle and they are stuck in the forest. You see this part in the middle of the film and Ricky tries to shoot the bird in the tree but then they find out that it is an old bird. In this part of the film they are worried because they are lost and they do not know where they are, this makes us feel worried and scared for them. The director explains different types of conflict and also explains if you get lost what to do so you can get out of the forest. In this part of the film the type of camera angle was long shot and it was dark in the forest. I encourage people to watch this film so they can learn about different types of camera angles. In this part it is a close up and the setting is in the forest. This movie is good for people that like to go hunting.



Hunt for the Wilderpeople - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.