Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Paragraph

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing English with Miss Birtch but we have another Hurumanu with Mr Wilson in this class we have been doing paragraph this class is fun but sometimes it can be boring. The paragraph was for hunt for the wilderpeople and the SEXXY paragraph. After we finished our 1st paragraph and then we ended up doing a third paragraph. This is what I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do next time.  When I done this paragraph I learned to do a good introduction and conclusion. This has helped my writing because every paragraph need to have a introduction and a conclusion. My favourite part was watching the movie.

In the movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople Ricky starts off bad but then at the end of the film he starts to be good.You can see that Ricky didn’t like the home because before he got there he hopped back into the police car and then they force him to go inside first he goes into his room and takes all of his stuff and puts it into the draw he goes and sees Hec next. I was happy that Ricky started to like it at his new home. At the end he was happy because he had a new family. This is important to Ricky because he had never really had a family because he kept on getting moved he didn’t like it so he ran away. My favourite type of camera angle  was the birds eye view when I was watching the movie it made it look good because o the birds eye view. Overall I really like this movie it was cool and I just think anyone that watched this movie would enjoy it. If I was to tell anybody to watch this movie I would tell everyone because its interesting and maybe people would make good decisions even if they were mad and they shouldn't run away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.