Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Fast Finishers Task

 Hello readers today we started working on fast finisher task I chose to do the one about Ricky you had to describe Ricky like what we looks like, age, and what he does in his spare time I liked this topic because I know quite a bit about Ricky. We are learning about all of this because we have an essay coming up and we needed to be ready. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. Ricky is 13 years old he is fat, Maori, and funny he made the movie funny. Ricky spend most of his time spitting, burning things, stealing, stealing cars and in the end of the movie he gets a car and he drives it because he knows how to drive. Some of the things Ricky worries about are him getting moved to another foster home in the film Ricky runs away because he doesn't want to go back to another foster home so he fakes his death. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what  could do better next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.