Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Paragraph

 Hello readers for the lat couple of weeks we have been doing paragraphs it was fun but during writing some of them it was boring this paragraph was about Hunt for the Wilderpeople it was an interesting movie but it was also hard because I had nothing to think about when I was writing my paragraph. This was our third paragraph I recommend people to watch the film because its interesting but for older people.



Hunt for the Wilderpeople was a good movie and it had interesting parts this movie was made on the thirty first in March 2016. These are some of the people in the movie Julian Dennison, Rhys Darby, Rima Te Waiata, Taika Waititi and others. I liked this movie because it was funny and had some good scenes. The movie is about Ricky getting sent to a foster home. Next he doesn't like it but then when it becomes his birthday he likes it because he gets a dog and he names it Tupac he saw Hec’s dogs and then Ricky said he should get another dog named Zig because Hec already had one named Zag. In the film I really liked it because Hec and Ricky become friends in the end and it made people happy. I think that the director did good because they had good camera angles, music, and props. I recommend adult and teenagers to watch this movie because it has some words that young kids shouldn't watch this movie.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016) - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.