Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Science

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science with Miss Abernathy today we were dissecting a sheep heart it was disgusting I was working with Rocki and Isaac. It was fun but I started to clean my hands and everything before everyone else because I didn't like it. We had to cut them in half but someone in our group cut them into quarters it was our second dissection first was something in the pig. This is what I dissected.

Demonstration: Sheep Heart Dissection - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.